友情链接: 三级片在线观看 三级片电影 三级伦理片 三级电影 韩国伦理电影 日本伦理电影 二十一点真钱 可以赢钱的游戏平台 二十一点策略表 二十一点公式 去澳门赌博赢钱技巧 二十一点平台 二十一点开户 可提现支付宝棋牌游戏 能赢钱的手机捕鱼游戏 能赢钱兑换现金的游戏 牛牛赢钱游戏 网上打鱼赢钱游戏 现金提现的棋牌游戏 赢钱提现金的游戏 赢钱游戏大全 赢钱游戏能提现到微信 赢钱游戏能转账微信 赢钱游戏平台 赢钱游戏棋牌 赢钱游戏注册送金币 真人可提现金棋牌游戏 二十一点棋牌 好玩一点的手机游戏 赌场玩大小技巧 老虎机怎么玩才能赢 微信二十一点游戏规则 扑克牌玩法大全 扑克牌二十一点怎么玩 棋牌牛牛怎么玩 网上百家樂稳赢技巧 麻将必胜技巧大全 扑克牌牛牛玩法 赌场二十一点游戏规则 赌场赢钱技巧 扑克二十一点规则 二十一点扑克牌 二十一点最简单玩法 安卓游戏平台 安卓游戏下载大全 二十一点的玩法 赌博最稳赢钱技巧 澳门二十一点博彩 澳门二十一点平台 澳门赌场老虎机规则 安卓棋牌游戏平台 赌博游戏 赌博赢钱游戏 澳门赌钱玩法 澳门赌场转盘技巧 澳门百家樂补牌规则 澳门百家樂玩法 百家樂第三张牌规则 百家樂游戏规则 21點补发牌规则 澳门百家樂规则 牛牛彩票app下载 手机牛牛游戏下载 下载牛牛游戏 牛牛群规则大全 牛牛游戏大厅下载 骰子斗牛游戏规则 牛牛钱包app下载 闽乐游棋牌游戏下载 闽乐游游戏大厅下载 骰子斗牛规则
Singapore Makalu Trip 2014 | Dare to Dream

1 April 2014

Swee Chiow is embarking on his next expedition, Makalu (8485m). Makalu is the 5th highest peak in the world with just 369 climbers having reached the summit whereas approximately 4,000 climbers have reached the summit of Everest. If all goes according to plan, this will be Swee Chiow’s 5th 8000m peak. Swee Chiow will leave for Kathmandu on 1st April. The expedition will take 6 weeks. He will send regular reports to this page. Stay tuned…

Sponsors







  •                           




  •                       



Reports

May 20, 2014

Success!

I summit yesterday 6.45am after climbing for 12 hrs 30 min with 2 members and 4 sherpas. Weather was very good but tough peak. Finally, it’s over after a long wait. Time to go home.

May 19, 2014

Good news

Good news! One of the sherpas called and informed us that daddy summited this morning. He is exhausted and will be spending a night at Camp 3. He will be back at Base Camp tomorrow. Stay tuned for more updates!

 

-Sheng Feng

May 18, 2014

Arrived at C3

Just arrived at C3. Weather good but very tiring. Leaving for summit tonight at 5pm. Due to limited weather window, we have to skip C4. It will be a very long summit day. Wish me luck

May 16, 2014

Back at ABC

I am back at ABC. It was a very windy and cold at C2 this morning. Our 1st group at C3 reported 70km/h wind. A tent was damaged. After a long discussion, all teams at C2 decided to return to ABC. I am disappointed but that’s life. We hope for another weather window. This climb is the longest in waiting.

May 15, 2014

At C2!

I’m at C2. Took me 6 hours. Cold and snowing. 1st group is at C3. Latest weather shows wind of 17-18th. Hope for the best.

May 12, 2014

Summit Plan

1st Group: 17 May

2nd Group: 18 May

I am in the 2nd group. 1st group will leave for C1 tomorrow. I will leave for C2 on 15th. Wish us luck.

May 9, 2014

Waiting

Waiting for good weather for summit push now. It could be around 16-17th.

May 4, 2014

RIP Yannick

2 days ago, our team member Yannick passed away at C2. His death affected everyone at ABC. His body will be flown to Kathmandu today. RIP, Yannick.

April 29, 2014

Waiting for good weather

Our sherpa team went up yesterday. The goal is to fix rope all the way to summit, a task that will take 3-4 days. Then, they will return to ABC to rest for a few days & we will wait for a good weather window to summit.

April 27, 2014

Lost 2 members

2 members of our team have left by heli to KTM due to health reasons. They made the wise decision. But it is not easy for them. It was sad to say bye to them. I wish them a safe journey home.

"If the mind is willing, the body will adapt." - Swee Chiow